In February 2009, Enlighted was invited to participate in the 10th Anniversary Celebration for the Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art (SMOCA), which had a light-oriented theme: "10 Years of EnLIGHTenment."
We presented an informal fashion show that continued throughout the evening, and we also contributed to the decorative outdoor lighting for the event.
The pieces shown include:
• white ruffled dress with blue and green LED sleeves
• polka dotted fur coat with slow fade color changing LEDs
• white suit with EL wire lightning
• sheer white jacket with white LEDs
• Commander Gaijin
• silver jacket with blue LED outlines
• red corset dress
• white snowball dress
• silver corset dress
• vest with red LED stripes